- Division Info
- School Administration Staff
- Human Resources
- Office of Support Services
- Talented and Gifted Services
- Colonial Heights Gifted Advisory Committee
- Governor's Schools
- Helpful Talented and Gifted Resources
- K-12 Talented & Gifted Programs
- Local Plan for Gifted Education
- MathScience Innovation Center
- Philosophy and Overview for Talented and Gifted
- PROMISE and CREATE Student Identification Calendar
- Supporting Your Child's Needs
- Talented and Gifted Support Personnel
- Gifted Services Blog
- Office of Technology and Learning
- School Board
- REGISTRATION for New Students
- Bus Routes 2015-2016
- Early Childhood Program for Four-Year-Old Children
- Elementary School Attendance Zones
- Family Resource Center
- Parental Notice - State Police Database
- School Supply List 2015-2016 Elementary Schools
- School Supply List 2015-2016 Middle School
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Find a College with SCHEV
News & Announcements
City of Colonial Heights Public Schools
Bid Request No. 2016-4000-1
Colonial Heights Public Schools solicits sealed bids for the Colonial Heights High School Addition and Renovations to be received at the School Board Office, 512 Boulevard, Colonial Heights, Virginia 23834 at or before 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 15 March 2016. Bids shall be publicly opened and read aloud at that time.
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held at 3:00 PM on 23 February 2016 at the school.
Plans and Specifications will be available for viewing at the following Planrooms:
McGraw Hill Construction/Dodge
9 North Third Street, Richmond, Va. 23219
3207 Hermitage Road, Richmond, Va. 23227
The Department of Minority Business Enterprise
200-202 N 9th Street, 11th Floor, Richmond, Va. 23219
Bidding documents will be available at the office of BCWH Architects, 1840 Broad Street, Suite 400, Richmond, Va. 23220; Phone: (804) 788-4774. Bidding Documents may be obtained upon payment of a refundable deposit of $225.00 (payable to Colonial Heights Public Schools) and payment of a non-refundable handling fee of $15.00 (payable to BCWH.). Alternatively, Bidders may obtain a digital (PDF) copy by payment of a non-refundable fee of $25. (payable to Colonial Heights Public Schools).
Questions shall be referred in writing to Roger Richardson at BCWH Architects, 1840 West Broad Street, Suite 400, Richmond, Va., 23220. Telephone: (804) 545-7467 or Fax: (804) 788-0986.
All schools in Colonial Heights have met the SOL accreditation standards of the Virginia Department of Education for the fourteenth year in a row. Of the one hundred thirty-two divisions in Virginia, only twenty-two had all schools accredited. This places Colonial Heights Public Schools in an elite group. This success can be attributed directly to the efforts of our teachers in the classrooms, the diligence of our students, our parent partners, and school administration providing quality leadership and support for their staff members and students.
Thank you to all of our Faculty and Staff! Congratulations to our students!
As Superintendent I look forward to following Colonial Heights students in their career as Colonial Heights "Colonials!" I hope that you and your families will be active participants in our many programs, working hard academically and giving your best in all that you do!
Dr. Joseph O. Cox, Superintendent
The Colonial Facts: Part I
Did your child have PERFECT attendance last month? No absences, late arrivals, or early departures? If so, his/her name will be entered in a drawing to win a prize from a local business! One student from each school will be a lucky winner each month. This month’s prizes were donated by:
Thank you to our local businesses for supporting our schools and helping to recognize the excellent attendance of our students!