- Division Info
- School Administration Staff
- Human Resources
- Office of Support Services
- Talented and Gifted Services
- Colonial Heights Gifted Advisory Committee
- Governor's Schools
- Helpful Talented and Gifted Resources
- K-12 Talented & Gifted Programs
- Local Plan for Gifted Education
- MathScience Innovation Center
- Philosophy and Overview for Talented and Gifted
- PROMISE and CREATE Student Identification Calendar
- Supporting Your Child's Needs
- Talented and Gifted Support Personnel
- Gifted Services Blog
- Office of Technology and Learning
- School Board
- Bus Routes 2015-2016
- Early Childhood Program for Four-Year-Old Children
- Elementary School Attendance Zones
- Family Resource Center
- Parental Notice - State Police Database
- School Supply List 2015-2016 Elementary Schools
- School Supply List 2015-2016 Middle School
- Student Registration and Orientation
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Find a College with SCHEV
News & Announcements
The School Board approved the 2015-2016 bus routes on August 25th, 2015. If you have any questions regarding your route, special needs, or to report concerns please contact your school directly.
All schools in Colonial Heights have met the SOL accreditation standards of the Virginia Department of Education for the fourteenth year in a row. Of the one hundred thirty-two divisions in Virginia, only twenty-two had all schools accredited. This places Colonial Heights Public Schools in an elite group. This success can be attributed directly to the efforts of our teachers in the classrooms, the diligence of our students, our parent partners, and school administration providing quality leadership and support for their staff members and students.
Thank you to all of our Faculty and Staff! Congratulations to our students!
As Superintendent I look forward to following Colonial Heights students in their career as Colonial Heights "Colonials!" I hope that you and your families will be active participants in our many programs, working hard academically and giving your best in all that you do!
Dr. Joseph O. Cox, Superintendent
The Colonial Facts: Part I
Did your child have PERFECT attendance last month? No absences, late arrivals, or early departures? If so, his/her name will be entered in a drawing to win a prize from a local business! One student from each school will be a lucky winner each month. This month’s prizes were donated by:
Thank you to our local businesses for supporting our schools and helping to recognize the excellent attendance of our students!